Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stevie Wonder - Superstition live on Sesame Street

Oh shit, you never know what you are going to find on You tube. I went looking for Superstion by Stevie Wonder because some random white guy was singing it on American Idol. And you know what damn't ? The guy did not suck.

So I go to You tube looking for Superstion and I find it. But not only do I find it, but I find an almost 7 minute version of the song...............played on Sesame Street. My husband and I are cracking up! It was way back in 1973 when Sesame Street could do whatever the hell they wanted. So Stevie Wonder and all his dudes are having a Grateful Dead extended jam session on Sesame Street, playing one of the most bad ass songs ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the epitome of cool. Love it!

Charlotte said...

I completely agree!!