Sunday, March 1, 2009

Attitude and Gratitude, It's What It's All About



My super cool friend Clare nominated me for an award so I am passing on the honors. Feel free to host a Lemonade Award on your blog by following the directions below:



1. Put the logo on your blog or in a post (lemonade picture)



2. Nominate 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude. (or at least 5)



3. Be sure to link to your nominees withing your blog.



4. Let them know that they have received the award by commenting on a post.



5. Name your favorites and link them on your blog.



I have nominated the following:


1. Clare for putting up with my high school friend Chris, over at This and That



2. Meghan, my favorite beer drinking mom, over at The Quick Clan


3. Barb, a kindred spirit even if she isn't even 30 years old yet, over at Never Packed A Parachute


4. Daphne, a former boss and woman who swore up and down she would never have kids, guess what happens when you say never? Check her out at Really Me A Mom?!

5. Britta is a real write, not just a goofball like me. She resides at What I learned today.

6. Mama Ashley has such cute little monkeys, you have to see them at The Ramirez Family

7. Natural Moms Talk Radio can get fairly granola but they do have some good articles.

8. If you ever need a perfect family photo then you have to go see Melinda Bunker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#7 - thanks :)

Charlotte said...

You're welcome and I am glad the granola comment didn't rub you the wrong way.