Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weekly < 30 minute Recipe #15

OK I am going to continue to plagirize myself. I wrote an email a year ago to my old mom's club, before I blew it up, that was all about easy grilling recipes. My goals are: easy, fast, and healthy.

Grilled Mexican Chicken
1 cup favorite salsa
3 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup or less chopped cilantro
4 palm size chicken breasts
desired amount of lettuce

Stir salsa, cilantro and vinegar together. Reserve 1/2 cup for later. Pour other 1/2 cup over chicken breasts. Marinate for 2 hours or not. Pre-heat grill to med-high heat. Discard marinade so you don't die. Grill breasts 3-5 minutes per side. Slice against grain and serve over lettuce with remaining sauce. Per serving= 4 Points! Add some cheese or chips if you can have more points. Drink a beer with lime. A lite Mex. beer with lime is 2 points. Happy Cinco De Mayo.

No comments: