Sunday, May 3, 2009

Swine Flu School Closures Contra Costa County

So according to KCBS, news radio in the bay area, these are the current schools, in my county, to be closed to due to the Swine Flu virus.




CONTRA COSTA COUNTYLone Tree Elementary School in Antioch.

Brentwood Elementary in Brentwood.

Coyote Creek Elementary in San Ramon will close Monday, May 3 and remain
closed, for at least one week and possibly two weeks, in accordance with federal directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (We live in San Ramon so this sucks. I am starting to think this is hype but I don't want my kids to get it so I guess I will be staying away from the gym for another week.)

Shore Acres Elementary in Bay Point.

Highlands Elementary School in Pittsburg, remain closed after children became ill.

No comments: