Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chelsea Handler Review

So last night we saw Chelsea Handler live. She was awesome. Hilarious.

Below is a picture of the lounge in the Fairmont Hotel in San Jose where we stayed. We had drinks there when we checked in and before bed.


The Center of Performing Arts has been around forever. That place was packed last night and They had bars open on every floor of that place and the lines were long, this was a heavy drinking crowd.
Before we saw Chelsea perform we hit up a restaurant called Morton's for appetizers and drinks. This is my main squeeze with his sister.


This is me and my main squeeze.



This is one of my favorite drinking buddies Meghan. She is preggers though so only a sip or two here and there for her. Lucky Jason has a designated driver.



Me and my awesome sister-in-law, Merrill.





After the show we had some more munches at Gordon-Biersch brewery and then went back to our hotel for a nightcap. Merrill was obviously having a really good time.







Uncle Chrissy is trying to be a tough guy in this picture.







Me and my main squeeze, Erik.








I love him so much he is such a good husband and daddy.











No comments: