Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bush's Exit Interview

I watched the speech tonight because I am a nerd like that. It was background noise as I made dinner for my savages but there were a few lines that caught my attention. Bush actually declared that the hard decisions that he made came from his conscience, from his morals. And that he would hope that Americans at least would appreciate that he had made hard decisions, somebody had to do it right?


Wow, really? So if I make the hard decision to dump my kids' diaper pails on my neighbors' lawn, should I expect them to appreciate me? I mean that is a hard decision, but damn't I went ahead and dumped a week's worth of pee pee and poopy diapers on my neighbors' lawn, they should appreciate that because it came from my conscience.


Bush also made a comment about how we should not turn inward ( I am paraphrasing), that turning inward would result in isolationism and protectionism. And that we should pursue liberty abroad. So to me that means going to any other country and colonizing, conquering, putting the mother fucking smack down, is completely ok in the name of liberty. Another hard sell as far as I am concerned. I mean Liberty is a wonderful word, right up there with Freedom, Love, etc. But when you go and blow up your neighbors in the name of liberty it doesn't sound as pretty.

Ugh, I have now lost interest in this post, even though I started it. I am just done with him. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Sayanora, Adieu, Adios, Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out, seriously, FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: