Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just 4 Fun- Sex Toys Party

Me and my N.E.O. Moms had a sex toys party last night at Auntie M's house. Sex themed food was required for attendance. And not being easily offended helps of course. Dick cheese was Auntie M's contribution. Thanks to Meghan and her glorious rack for the dick cake. Kiwis make excellent balls.
The dick cake started to suffer from erectile dysfunction as the night wore on.


Danica's genius dessert was pound cake. Get it? Pound cake?



Pam's deviled boobie eggs on a Winnie The Pooh platter shows extra class.




Our newest bride Martine brought the nipple cookies. No discrimination here, all sizes and colors were represented.



Uhm, Julie was pressed for time. That tasted way better than it looked.







Jelly donuts. Use your imagination. I resisted posting a picture of Yvette rubbing cream on her nipples.






Chester the party dog wearing a dick nose disguise.










Looking good ladies. I ended up spending $158. and didn't realize it until I looked at the receipt this morning. Thankfully my husband let me sleep in until 10am.











8 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Lot's of different dicks to choose from I see.

danica said...

LOLOL---You spent more than me. Had a fun time, I hadn't laughed that hard in awhile. Ok so thats a lot of cleavage, didn't know.lol No wonder hubby was still awake when a I got home ;-)

Anonymous said...

The only home party I've ever hosted was an adult toy party. It was a blast! If you're going to spend $158 on plastic; this is so much better than tupperware!

Charlotte said...

Yep quite the variety of boobies and dicks!

My husband was awake and naked when I got home!

Ahmen Sarah!

Barbara Wilhite said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun, I am bummed that I missed it. Just couldn't do it- burning the candle at both ends a little too much lately. But I am glad that I at least got to see some of the menu items! Cute post, thanks for sharing!

Tracey said...

You are so friggin funny! I laughed my a** in half reading your posts! Those penis cakes are awesome and gave me some ideas for the passions party that my friend and I are throwing.

Charlotte said...

I enjoyed reading your blog too and I almost picked that rock girl background myself. I have creative and horny friends! That party was a blast.

Natalie said...

Love it Charlotte, thanks for sharing all your pics. The themed food was fantasic. You guys were so much fun too, thanks for a great party.

If anyone wants to check out the website they can go to www.justforfunparties.com and then email for any orders at natalielloydjff@yahoo.com

Your goodies should be arriving by the end of the week!!